We are looking for a Data Scientist to analyze large amounts of raw information to find patterns that will help improve our technologies. We will rely on you to build artificial intelligence to extract valuable information.
In this role, you should be highly analytical mind for analysis, mathematics and statistics. Critical thinking and problem-solving skills are essential for interpreting data. We want to be passionate about machine-learning and research.
Your goal will be to help our company analyze trends and develop AI to make better decisions.
- Proven experience as a Data Scientist or Data Analyst
- Experience in data processing and analysis
- Understanding of machine-learning and operations research
- Knowledge of R, SQL and Python; familiarity with Scala, Java or C++ is an asset
- Experience using business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau) and data frameworks (e.g. Hadoop)
- Analytical mind and business acumen
- Strong mathematical skills (e.g. statistics, algebra)
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Communication and presentation skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field; graduate degree in Data Science or other quantitative field is preferred
Requirements and skills
- Identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes
- Undertake preprocessing of structured and unstructured data
- Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns
- Build predictive models and machine-learning algorithms
- Combine models through ensemble modeling
- Present information using data visualization techniques
- Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges
- Collaborate with engineering and product development teams